Saturday 28 September 2013

Sci-Fi Screen with LODs



This is the front of the screen setup. Yes, it's supposed to be grainy like that. This is the highest LOD with 2,5k tris and 1024px textures





The back of the screens, it's supposed to attach to a wall in the center there and it shouldn't be seen in a game.

I almost like the back of the screens more than the front as it has more details, but the diffuse map on the vents are a bit off .



Here is the  diffuse map, it's fairly well used space as most of the unwrap "pieces" are square or similar.

The texture is ok but I really need to practice more with making the diffuse as I struggle to add interesting features and things are usually quite bland.

I used mostly 3ds Max for the model and a bit of Zbrush which I still need to learn. The diffuse is made with photoshop CS6.

No comments:

Post a Comment