Sunday 10 November 2013

Heavy Assault Rifle - Finished


This is the final model of the SciFi Heavy Assault Rifle I've been working on.
Press "read more" to see the textures

I've learnt a lot about how to how to do the specular map for metal and such, it's still not at the level that I'd want it to be but I'm getting there.
Same with the diffuse, I need to learn how to add more detail everywhere as the mesh currently feels a bit "empty" and too clean.

Here is the diffuse map:

Specular map:

Normal map:

1 comment:

  1. Though flat, it has an interesting shape. I could have some more detail on the high poly and the specular map could definitely use some more tweaking, but it ultimately comes down to time constraints. Somehow your normals aren't as accentuated as I would like them to be. Otherwise, diffuse looks real nice, overall good work!

    ReplyDelete