Thursday 23 May 2013

Summative GA1A01 - Coloured Fruit

Coloured Fruit

I made this drawing last year (2012) during the time when we still had Traditional art instead of Lifedrawing.

This is probably the third drawing I made in colour during the Traditional art we had in the old classroom (the one that was in the same building but not accessible by the same elevators, it was past the kindergarten).

It is one of the few coloured drawings I've made, most of them are made by pencil, and I feel like I got the colouring sort of right. The reflections on the fruit look believable but the shadows might be a bit too weak.

It is made in one sitting and the colour we were supplied was not the best but I feel like it is worthy of being in the portfolio just to show that I can do more than just grayscale images.

No comments:

Post a Comment